Friday 19 March 2021

Shakespeare Y10 blogging and term 1 classes reflection

Shake it up with Shakespeare class was a class that helped me gain confidence in front of people with the acting and performance. We are learning about Macbeth at the moment  and acting out some of the scenes in groups in the drama room.



My class helped me with investigation and science. Also helped me improve my writing to make it more interesting. We are also learning how to do news reports on video. We are learning on Tsunamis , earthquakes. all based in New Zealand and other parts of the world. The main focus can be Natural Disasters , top stories , or Viruses. 


Numeracy 
In this class it has helped me improve my maths skills. Some of the equations are ones I've learnt already from year 8. But some of them have become new to me. I got an alright score on my test this week some of the questions where almost all right but the only thing was that I put all the letters and numbers in the wrong place then I would have got a Higher score. 


Literacy
Most of it is easy for me because I'm already A skilled writer and a new challenge for me is writing a speech based on Anzac day. It is going to be more of a long piece of writing then a speech there is a prize for the best piece of writing. I don't think i'll go for that and instead focus on my writing and write about Anzac. For Practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.